RhythmiCity has a library of over a thousand rhythm pattern combinations for practicing, learning, and sight-reading rhythm.
*10 levels, organized like a deck of cards, from beginning to advanced, which include notes, rests, ties, triplets, quadruplets, quintuplets, and syncopation in a variety of time signatures.
*A tutorial rhythm assistant, which demonstrates how to play & count rhythm patterns.
*A Sight-reading mode, designed to increase your horizontal peripheral vision span, short term memory, and rhythm pattern recognition during sight-reading.
*(NEW) A Learner Mode. This mode lets practice and concentrate on one measure at a time.
* (NEW) You can now preview all of the rhythms in the library, and then select which rhythm you want to practice.
*Immediate feedback on timing accuracy to help identify notes played too early, late, short, or too long.
*Rhythm challenge exercises to test proficiency at each level.
*A certificate of completion, after completing a rhythm challenge exercise.
*Earn practice points for: highest accuracy percentage, highest practice session points, consecutive measures at 100% accuracy, consecutive days of practice, and practice duration.
*Full-featured metronome with multiple percussion sounds, including voice count, that can be customized.
• Four octave mini-piano keyboard.
• An unlimited amount of random rhythm combinations, and patterns.
• 10 practice levels from beginning to advanced.
• Tempo of exercises can be slowed down or increased.
• Each measure performed is instantly analyzed for accuracy.
• Increased frequency of measures played incorrectly to allow for more practice.
• Specially designed flashcard transitions that promote sight-reading.
• Demonstration of measures played incorrectly by tutorial assistant.
• Practice summary can be shared via email.
• Acoustical Piano sound for true rhythmic duration.
• Low keyboard latency.
• Practice summary at the end of each session.
• Option to have one or two measure preparatory voice count-off.
• Voice alert feedback during the practice session.
• Metronome includes a pyramid style pendulum ball, which accurately displays the (up) & (down) beats, and sub-divisions.
• Colorful LED’s to show active beats, and beat subdivisions.
• User can defined beat subdivisions and beats.
• Beats can be divided up to eight subdivisions.
• User can assign percussion instrument sounds to beats, and beat subdivisions.
• Option to use voice counts on beats, and beat subdivisions.
• Tempo ranges from 10 to 400 beats per minute.
• Italian, and BPM (beats per minute) tempo markings.
• User can create custom metronome settings, and save up to nine presets.
Connect with us